What does a photoshoot cost?
- £75 for up to two dogs. Each additional dog is £10. Dogs must be from the same family.
What do I get?
- A fun filled shoot lasting for approximately 1 – 2 hours. I take as long as necessary to get the shots you want and for your dog to thoroughly enjoy the whole experience. I never rush!
- Your own private, password protected online gallery of hand edited images
- 10x8 print of your choice
What about prints?
- All prints are professionally printed on archive grade quality paper. I can print any size you want but typically prices start from £9.
Acrylics and canvases?
No problem! This is the type of artwork I specialise in. The images I capture of your pet are unique moments in time and deserve to be shown off. Any size acrylic or canvas can be created and prices start from £115.
The PERFECT present for any occasion. Starting at just £75 for a photoshoot, you can also add additional credit towards purchasing prints or products.